At Home- Self Care Skin Care Regime
This topic can be a bit overwhelming. Why? Because there are so many skin care lines and many skin care products that honestly it can be hard to know and choose which product will be best for you.
But the most important factor in determining what products will work best for you is to know your skin type.
This is a simple guide as how these 4 different skin types look like:
- Normal – Even skin tone, no visible pores, excellent elasticity and firmness
- Oily – Shiny/greasy skin, larger pores, may have blemishes/blackheads
- Dry – Dull/ Rough skin, small pores, prone to redness and flaking
- Combination – Oily in T-zone, medium size pores in T-zone, may have blemishes/blackheads.
*T-zone- is the part of your face that includes your forehead, nose and chin.
Now let’s start with some of the basic products to start your skin care regime:
- SPF Sunscreen
What do these simple steps do to your skin?
- Cleanser - Clean to remove dirt and make-up
- Toner- Restores the natural PH balance of the skin and preps the skin to easily absorb the moisturizer.
- Moisturizer- Hydrates the skin
- Sunscreen –Protect the skin from harmful sun damage
Start with these simple steps and start noticing the difference.
Remember, consistency is key!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and/or 905-339-0312. We are here to help!
Because Healthy Skin is always in.